My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

WIPs

Hi folks...another gorgeous day here in the Maritimes, but we need rain badly. My garden is dust!!!!... Not the veggies now, the ground....clear powder.  Anyway, I managed to make mustard pickles today...no worries on loosing my cucumbers now!!!  
I can't get enough of these.  And I've finished hand quilting this custom order...LaMoynne Star.
And this Wallflower is complete out to the borders...
A friend is making one too...we are sewing together. Next is June's quilt...
Isn't it just gorgeous?????  One is nice and bright...the other is nice and soft.  Love this pattern from Missouri Star Co.
This four patch is going on a Lily very soon to be machine quilted.
Well...off to get supper, have a wonderful week.






4 comments:

  1. Lovely projects all of them. I didn't know people custom ordered hand quilting. That's great that you offer it. I don't think I've seen "Wallflower" design before. I really like the pattern. Happy sewing! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pickles look amazing! Looking for a recipe now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got those cucumbers finished. You will appreciate your work later.

    Those quilts look beautiful. You are keeping busy with work inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good topic thanks for post for sharing on website ..
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete