My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

WIP Wednesday

Linking up to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/

Trying to get back into sewing after Christmas, but not motivated much.  I do have this one half hand quilted though...
A customer quilt...she did a very nice job piecing this...love the colours!  I have a piece ready for the blog hop coming up next month.  Don't forget to join us...
I have lots of quilts to pin baste for Lily, so, I guess I need to get to it, eh.  Have a great week folks.

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to get back into the swing of things. I like that customer quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is beautiful! Yes... the post-Holidays time is sort of slow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have my quilt ready for the Put a little ove blog hop. Looking so forward to what everyone is making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete